OUR PHILOSOPHY: To support Hawkesbury families with young children experiencing isolation and stress; to foster within these families the sense of confidence and security that underpins a healthy, stable and fulfilling lifestyle; to achieve this with fairness, impartiality, integrity and without discrimination. Patron: Professor John Macdonald
What is LINCS?
At times parenting can be hard work, especially if family and friends aren’t around.
That’s where LINCS can lend a helping hand!
LINCS is a free early intervention, volunteer home visiting support service for parents/carers/families that live in the Hawkesbury and surrounding areas, who have at least one family member from 0-12 years of age and require assistance with such things as:
- Geographic or Social Isolation
- Post Natal Depression or mental illness
- Having a child, or being a parent, with a disability
- Sole parenting – both female and male
- Having limited/no family or friend support
- Being a young or first time parent
- Having had a multiple birth, e.g. twins